Sep 20, 2008

Excited to write my first blog!!!

Hello guys and gals...this is the first time im blogging!! Feeling somewhat confused and also odd that I am starting to blog a bit late (especially when most of my MBA friends had started as long as a year back). Well then, why did I start blogging? Not because some great stars have their blogs or because my frieds have one but because i realised lately how powerful a blog can be. May be it was my ignorance that prevented me from OWNING a blog. Whatever, I have made up my mind that I will try to use this medium of communication to trickle my thoughts (if not flood..hahaha..) and speak to all u guyz out there...
C ya soon

1 comment:

Harshith said...

Hi Shreyas,

Good to see u blogging.
Nice way to start it off and it is never too late.
Hope to read all your posts from time to time.
All the best:)